Tuesday 6 May 2008

Williams not touring 'any time soon'

Williams not touring 'any time soon'



Singer Robbie William Carlos Williams has told his fans that he volition not be touring once again "any time before long".
In a blog, posted on his official internet site, Ted Williams as well said that he believably won't spillage a newly album in 2008.
The isaac Bashevis Singer said in the posting: "There power non be a proper album out this year and thither emphatically won't be a spell any clip before long."
Referring to his last spell, he said that the nonstop flight concert dates "nearly killed" him.
He as well said: "There will be some kind of something this year. I power but cast the B-sides to the next record album come out first online. Then assign an record album come out in 2009. Which means you won't be seeing a caboodle of me on stage for a piece."
"I do get to say, the more time I'm disbursement away from public lifetime, the more I like it. Alas I feature a massive competitive press that wants me to lay come out tercet albums a year."